Maybe you’ve heard of company stores, which are sometimes referred to as “e-stores” or “swag stores.” Maybe you have heard one of these terms, but have absolutely no idea what they mean. Or, maybe you have never heard of company stores, e-stores, or swag stores at all and are completely lost right now. No worries, we are here to tell you exactly what company stores are and why they matter.
How do your employees get brand swag? Do they have an opportunity to get it at all? If they don’t, they most definitely should! Hopefully your employees feel a sense of pride for the company they work for, and they should be able to show it! Company stores provide an easy way to get your brand’s promotional products in the hands of your employees - and even your most loyal customers, if you want to include them!
Now that you have an understanding of what company stores are, let’s talk about how to get your company store started. Of course, you won’t be doing it alone. We’re here to help! Our platform helps us to provide you with everything you need to ensure your company store works for your business.
- Customizable web pages
- Wishlist building options
- Simple checkout
- Customer order management
- Vendor management
- Access to analytics
- & so much more!
You also have options for types of company stores to discover which works best for you!
- Catalog Site: basically an online catalog that can be changed and updated. Order requests get sent in via email.
- Basic Company Store: a sharp looking promo store where shopping carts can be built and orders are done through the site.
- Advanced Company Stores: gives access to all our platform’s awesome features - giving your shopper the very best experience.
- Virtual Sample Store: clients can customize products and see what their custom product will look like before they order.
This probably sounds like a lot. Getting started with company stores might be quite the task - one that our team here at Flywheel is here to walk you through - but it will make it simpler and easier to get promo products in the hands of your employees and/or customers! Schedule a demo now to get started!