Do you need completely custom headwear to promote your brand? Have you got the idea, but are unsure how to execute it? If so, you have come to the right place.
Here at Flywheel, we provide quick and simple custom headwear solutions to help your brand build momentum. Whether you are looking for something edgy or sleek, we can create the perfect custom headwear for you.
Simply check our process below or get in touch with a member of our team to create your custom headwear today.
Here at Flywheel, our goal is to help your brand build momentum. From the artwork right down to the fit, our custom headwear is entirely customizable and the perfect choice to help your brand create an impact.
We are trusted by thousands of brands across the country and are committed to delivering excellent service, each and every time. To order your custom headwear, simply check out our process below and get in touch with a member of our team to create your custom design today.
Step 1 – Create your design
We begin by creating your custom design. To do this, all we need from you is as much or as little direction as you would like, as well as your vector art, and our in-house graphic designer will create custom art-boards that reflect your requirements within 3 to 5 days.
Step 2 – Choose a sample
Once you have approved the art-boards, we will begin the sampling process. Not only do we have a large fabric selection for you to choose from, but we also have diverse sourcing capabilities so you can find the perfect custom headwear for your brand. The whole process usually takes up to 4 weeks.
Step 3 – Place your order
After you have approved your sample, you will then place your order. Typically, it takes 4-6 weeks to complete production. Then once your product is shipped, it can take anywhere from 1-8 weeks to receive your order depending on which factory and shipment method you choose.
Step 4 – Your order is delivered to you
We then arrange the safe delivery of your custom headwear so you can begin to build momentum for your brand.
Get in touch with a member of our team to create your custom design today.
Promote your brand
Our custom headwear is fully customizable so you can create headwear that perfectly represents your brand. Indeed, whether your brand is vintage, modern or high-end, we can create the cap for you.
Not only do we offer a range of different cap shapes so you can choose the one that works best for your design, but we can also customize pretty much every detail of your cap, including the color, closure, decoration and stitching.
We have worked with thousands of brands to create custom headwear that best represents them. To speak with our in-house designer about what best works for you, simply get in touch today.
We offer a range of decoration methods, including embroidery, sublimation and jacquard knitting, so you can create custom headwear that accurately represents your brand aesthetic, whether it’s funky, sleek or vintage.
- Embroidery – We offer Direct Embroidery, 3D Embroidery and Embroidered Patches. So, whether you would like to stand out from the crowd or add intricate detail to your custom headwear, we've got you covered.
- Twill Applique – A popular decoration method, twill patches allow you to add even more detail to your custom headwear than direct embroidery and come in a variety of finishes, including frayed edges, satin stitch and merrowed edges.
- Felt Applique – Available in a range of colors, felt applique can be layered to create a classic vintage look on any custom headwear.
- Woven Label – Woven labels provide a perfect contemporary finish to your custom headwear. Add as much or as little detail as you like and choose from a range of edge finishes, including 3D embroidery, merrowed, single-stitch and satin stich.
- Faux Leather patch – Add a touch of class with a classic faux leather patch. Each design is carefully debossed, embossed or laser burned into the applique and skillfully attached with either a running or satin stitch.
- Faux Suede Patch – Create a high end feel with a faux suede patch. Each design is carefully debossed, embossed or laser burned into the applique and skillfully attached with either a running or satin stitch.
- Direct Screen Print – If you have a large design or detailed logo, a direct screen print is a popular choice for custom headwear, particularly if choose to also go for a seamless front panel.
- High Density Screen Print – Create an impact with a high-density screen print. A popular alternative to a direct screen print, it is ideal on a seamless front panel on your custom headwear.
- Sublimation – Sublimation is a brilliant option if you have a detailed logo or large design pattern. Simply add it to a seamless front panel on your custom headwear for the perfect look.
- Silicone/Rubber Applique – A durable option, silicone/rubber applique adds a contemporary feel to your custom headwear and is suitable for both basic and detailed designs alike.
- Liquid Metal – Step into the future and add a touch of liquid metal to your custom headwear. Not only is it durable, but it will make your design quite literally stand out. Available in both metallic and non-metallic finishes.
- TPU – Another fresh approach, TPU is contemporary, durable and adds a raised appearance to your design. Available in both metallic and non-metallic finishes for all custom headwear.
- Reverse 3D – Add a subtle twist to your custom headwear with a reverse 3D logo effect. Created by inserting foam underneath the fabric and stitching it in place.
- Metal Emblem – Stand out with a silver metal emblem. A stylish design created by either stamping or raising up your design from a metal mould. The emblem is then attached to your custom headwear with a metal rivet.
- Jaquard Knitting – A truly unique approach, fully integrate your design into your custom headwear with jacquard knitting. Brightly coloured yarns work best with bold designs.
- Other Decoration – We also offer Chain Stitch, Metallic Stitching, Deboss on Fabric, Reflective Screen Print, Metallic Applique, Glitter Applique, Sequin Applique, and Laser Perforation for any custom headwear.
Get in touch with a member of our team to create your custom headwear today.
(800) 237-0083 firstname.lastname@example.org 2111 Hamill Road Hixson, TN 37343